Recipes using Garlic Pizza
|Servings per package - 2||Average Quantity||% Daily Intake*||Average Quantity|
|Serving size 160g||per Serving||(per Serving)||per 100g|
|Energy||1730kJ (414 Cal)||19.9%||1080kJ (258 Cal)|
*Percentage Daily Intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Pizza base (wheat flour, water, vegetable oils (canola, palm, coconut), emulsifiers (435, 471), flavour, yeast, salt, wheat flour, soy flour), garlic sauce (16%) (water, milk solids (emulsifier (322, (soy)), thickeners (1442, 415), cream powder (milk solids), beverage whitener (emulsifiers (471, 472e (milk)), acidity regulators (340, 451), natural colour (101), vegetable shortening (soy), flavours (garlic (wheat)), salt, parmesan cheese (milk solids, soy), cheese powder (milk solids, barley), sugar, vegetable powder, natural colour (turmeric), spice extract), mozzarella and cheddar cheese (13%) (milk solids, salt, enzyme, starter cultures), parsley (0.4%).
Contains gluten containing cereals, milk and soy.
Made in a facility that also processes products with crustacea, egg fish, tree nuts, sesame, peanuts and sulphites.
1. Pre-heat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced).
2. Remove film wrap and place frozen pizza directly onto oven tray in centre of oven.
3. Bake for 8 – 10 minutes or until topping is cooked to your satisfaction.
4. Serve while hot.
NOTE: Oven temperatures may vary. You may need to adjust times accordingly. Pizza is not to be heated in a toaster oven.
CAUTION: Pizza will be very hot when taken out of the oven.
If using meat or poultry, cook prior to topping pizza.
• Top pizzas with a drizzle of olive oil and garlic to give a more authentic flavour.
• When topping pizza with fresh herbs, place under the cheese layer to prevent burning.
• For a twist on the traditional, try using pesto sauce instead of a tomato paste as a base.
Keep frozen at or below minus 18°C. If contents become thawed, use as soon as possible. Do not refreeze.