|Servings per package - 1||Average||Average|
|Serving size 480g||per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||2670kJ (639 Cal)||556kJ (133 Cal)|
Sauce (Water, Cream, Tomato Paste, Onions, Butter (1.5%), Flavour (Spices, Dextrose (Wheat), Flavour (Egg), Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Yeast Extracts, Vegetable Powders, Acidity Regulator (330), Spice Extracts), Thickener (1422), Canola Oil, Brown Sugar, Salt), Cooked Rice (Water, Rice), Chicken (17%) (Chicken, Potato Starch, Milk Solids, Salt, Soy Protein Concentrate, Dextrose, Water), Potatoes (Potato, Canola Oil, Dextrose)
Contains Eggs, Milk, Soy, Wheat
Made in a facility that also processes products with Crustacea, Fish, Peanuts, Sesame, Tree Nuts, Sulphites
1. Remove frozen meal from carton. Place meal into microwave oven.
2. Cook on high for 5 minutes.
3. Remove meal from microwave, peel back film lid and stir meal.
4. Place film back over meal and return to microwave. Cook on HIGH for a further 2½ – 3 minutes.
5. Remove meal from microwave and stand for two minutes.
NOTE: Microwave instructions are based on an 1000W oven. Please adjust accordingly.
CAUTION: Meal will be very hot. Be careful to avoid steam burns.
Meal is for microwave cooking only. Microwave oven temperatures may vary. You may need to adjust heating times accordingly. For best results heat from frozen.
KEEP FROZEN AT OR BELOW MINUS 18°C. IF CONTENTS BECOME THAWED, USE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. DO NOT REFREEZE.