Microwave Steam Cook
1. Place un-opened bag in microwave with the bottom side up. Evenly distribute potatoes and microwave on HIGH for 11 minutes (1000W), or 9 minutes (1200W).
NOTE: It is normal for bag to inflate during the cooking process and the steam will release through the special vents.
2. Carefully remove hot bag from microwave and allow to stand for 1 minute. Cut bag open with scissors.
3. Depending on intended use please see serving suggestions or visit www.mccain.com.au for extensive list of recipe ideas.
NOTE: Microwave instructions are based on 1000W and 1200W ovens. Please adjust accordingly.
CAUTION: Product will be very hot. Be careful to avoid steam burns.
Alternative Cooking Directions: To serve two (250g)
1. In a suitable saucepan bring to the boil ½ litre of water. Add 250g of the PURELY POTATO SWEET POTATO. Boil for 14 - 16 minutes. Remove from heat and drain.
Tip: MASH: For a fluffier mash avoid over mashing, initially mash cubes with a fork, and then finish mashing with a potato masher.
Tip: Sweet Potato Salad: Combine with mayonnaise, apple and raw cauliflower for great taste and texture.
1. Preheat oven to 230°C (200°C fan forced). Brush oven tray or roasting dish with oil. Place frozen PURELY POTATO SWEET POTATO on tray and lightly spray or brush with oil. Place in the oven and cook for 10 minutes, remove and turn potatoes and cook for further 10 minute
Tip: Pre-steam in the Microwave for 5 minutes before cooking in the oven.