For best results, microwave cooking is recommended.
- Place one cup of frozen MIXED VEGETABLES into a microwave safe container.
- Cover and microwave on HIGH for 2½ minutes, stirring once half way through cooking.
- Season to taste (with pepper).
NOTE: Microwave instructions are based on a 1000W oven. Please adjust accordingly.
- Place one cup of frozen MIXED VEGETABLES into a saucepan of boiling water.
- Return to boil and continue to cook for 3 - 4 minutes or until tender.
- Drain; season to taste (with pepper).
CAUTION: Vegetables will be very hot. Be careful to avoid steam burns.